Introduction to Rifle / Carbine (AR15) class covers the basics of using your chosen rifle, whether it be bolt-action, lever-action or semi-automatic. Perfect for those thinking of buying a rifle or have rifle but limited rifle shooting experience. The class will give students the knowledge, skills and attitude necessary to build a solid foundation for owning and shooting the rifle of their choice.
Designed to give the beginner, intermediate or advanced shooter the proper carbine fundamentals. Starting with mindset, the class focuses on the core foundation of accuracy, acceptable accuracy under dynamic stress and how to effectively balance speed and accuracy with proper weapon manipulation. IT IS A LIVE FIRE COURSE.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING:
- Hand Sanitizer/Wipes
- Muzzle down sling (Rifle Only)
- Eye Protection (sunglasses are fine)
- Electronic Hearing Protection
- Magazine Holster
- Minimum 3 magazines (must hold 10 rounds or greater)
- 200 Rounds
- 5.56mm Barrel Safety Plug
- Closed toed shoes
- Sturdy Belt (non-cloth, must be able to hold up the weight of a pistol and magazine holder)
- Photo ID
- Water, food, and snacks (for the duration of the course)
- ALL OF OUR LIVE FIRE COURSES TAKE PLACE AT 4845 FL-44, New Smyrna Beach, FL 32168 (inside the Volusia County Gun Club)
- All instructors are Police Firearms Instructors / NRA Instructors and are certified through the State of Florida.
- Firearms Training utilizes semiautomatic carbines or AR-15 platform