FOR THIS CLASS YOU WILL GET THE EXPERIENCED GREG KERCE, RANKED 5TH IN THE WORLD AT THE SINGE STACK DIVISION. WITH OVER 30 YRS OF COMPETITIVE EXPERIENCE & WINNER OF MULTIPLE NATIONAL TOURNAMENTS, HE WILL POLISH YOUR SKILLS AND TECHNIQUES TO TAKE YOU TO THE NEXT LEVEL OF SPEED SHOOTING.
Steel Challenge is a speed shooting competition governed by the Steel Challenge Shooting Association (SCSA) that consists of eight standardized stages with steel targets in three sizes; small circular, large circular and square targets.
STEEL CHALLENGE TRAINING
In this course we will address the following topics:
- Introduction to the Steel Challenge Speed Shooting Competition
- Addressing Common Misconceptions
- Basic Speed Shooting Fundamentals
- First shot acquisition
- Trigger control
- Proper target engagement
- Learning the 8 current Stages of Fire that make up the Steel Challenge, and much more!
- 5 hour class
- ALL OF OUR LIVE FIRE COURSES TAKE PLACE AT 4845 FL-44, New Smyrna Beach, FL 32168 (inside the Volusia County Gun Club)
- Keep firearms in vehicles. Participants may not remove firearms from their vehicles or otherwise handle firearms until instructed to do so.
- Shooters who display weapons proficiency will by challenged by the Instructor to increase their skill level by various methods. This will not have an impact on the overall conduct of the class.
- All instructors are Nationwide Firearms Instructors and are certified with the State of Florida.