Our AR-15/M-16 armorer course is designed for professionals who seek the designation of AR-15/M-16 armorer. It covers the AR-15/M-16 platforms and provides instruction on how to diagnose and repair malfunctions, return firearms to military specifications, perform function inspections, check headspace and more.
- History of the AR-15/M16 rifle
- Function of the five major assemblies
- Clearance, loading and unloading procedures
- Field stripping the rifle
- Function check
- Gas operating system
- Cycle of operation
- Difference between semi-automatic and automatic parts
- Legal barrel length with or without a permanent flash suppressor
- Disassembling and assembling lower receiver group to include stock
- Disassembling and assembling bolt carrier group
- Disassembling and assembling upper receiver group
- Bullet trajectory and battle sight zero
- Barrel replacement
- Cleaning, maintenance and lubrication
All firearms and armorer tools used in the course are provided by VALORTEC.
Basic knowledge and familiarity of AR15/M16 platforms
There are no reviews yet.